A few states are now mandating vaccines for all individuals providing services on behalf of school districts who come in contact with students and/or district staff.
Links to each of these states’ mandates or executive orders.
- Public Health Order
- Los Angeles Unified School District: No testing option
- Mayor’s Order 2021-099 – COVID-19 Vaccination Certification Requirement for District Government Employees, Contractors, Interns, and Grantees
- Governor Kate Brown Announces New Health and Safety Rule for Employees in Health Care Settings to Help Prevent Delta Variant Spread
- Portland Public Schools: No testing option
- Proclamation By the Governor Amending Proclamations 20-05 and 20-14 21-14.1 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
- Renton School District: No testing option
- Seattle Public Schools: No testing option
Find a vaccination and/or testing site near you.
If you have any questions or require additional information please reach out to PROVIDER SUPPORT here.