1. When the minimum required data fields are completed, a new Save Draft button will be enabled at
the bottom of the TRF.
2. The minimum required fields are:
3. Once a Draft TRF is saved, it can be recalled by Searching for the Student
4. Once drafts are recalled, they can be edited and saved again, or they can be submitted once
5. Drafts can also be deleted without submitting by selecting the Delete Draft button that is available
when working in a Draft.
To find a saved draft:
New status on the District Portal highlights trips that are running late so you can see them immediately.
The District Trip Tracker feature in ALC’s District Portal allows you to track students in real time during transportation. Now we’ve added a new status so you can easily see any trips that are running more than 5 minutes behind schedule.
The “Running Late” status will be shown in both the school view and when viewing trips for an individual student. Here’s how it works:
District Trip Tracker, school view: Students with a “running late” status will be highlighted in golden yellow for quick identification.
Trip details: Expand the trip card to see all the details, including the scheduled time, new ETA, and driver information.
We are excited to announce a redesigned TRF that includes new features such as a tabbed design, easier bell schedule selection, ability to copy siblings when entering multiple siblings’ information, and more.
Log into District Portal and begin reaping the benefits today!