Accident, incident, or unusual occurrence to report?
If involved in an accident while servicing an EverDriven trip:
- Pull over to the nearest safe area out of traffic.
- Check all passengers for any injuries. If there are injuries to any passengers or damage to the vehicle, immediately call 911 prior to calling EverDriven.
- Report the accident immediately to EverDriven Dispatch at (877) 225-7750.
- Do not allow any passengers to be picked up prior to speaking with EverDriven Dispatch. EverDriven will find a rescue driver to pick up the passenger(s) and will alert your Service Provider and the passenger guardians about the accident.
- If the accident involves a collision with another vehicle:
- Exchange contact & insurance information with the driver of the other vehicle(s)
- Take down the other vehicle’s make/model/license plate
- Take down the location of the collision, how the collision occurred, and take photos of the vehicles involved
- Once the accident has been logged with EverDriven and your formal statement has been submitted, you will be informed of next steps.
If an unplanned or undesired incident/ occurrence happens while servicing an EverDriven trip:
- Report the incident immediately to EverDriven Dispatch at (877) 225-7750 as soon as the trip is complete.
- Once the incident has been logged with EverDriven and your formal statement has been submitted, you will be informed of next steps.